Concrete and concrete application techniques
Optimas Vacu-Mobil E
The Optimas Vacu-Mobil E is equipped with a very quiet electric motor. This makes the Optimas Vacu-Mobil E an ideal machine for laying heavy slabs in, for example, pedestrian areas or residential zones. Concrete and natural stone elements up to a weight of 100 kg can be moved and accurately laid as if they were weightless.
Advantages of the Optimas Vacu-Mobil E:
- Very quiet electric motor
- Concrete and natural stone elements up to a weight of 100 kg can be moved
- Pallet fork tines pick-up pockets for fast relocation on a building site or for small projects in open terrain.
- The 4 hydraulically controlled supporting legs allow the machine to be balanced easily and provide a secure positioning.
* The information, services, products and materials, catalogs, brochures, technical characteristics, prices and sales conditions contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, photos and links are indicative and Ingconsult Ltd. reserves the right to change them according to at any time and without notice.