Cracksealing machine HYDROG ZSK-40
The cracksealing machine HYDROG ZSK-500 is designed for sealing bitumen mastic structure edges with bituminous crack and joint sealant, repair of bituminous and concrete pavement cracks etc.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION:
Pourable sealant or other bitumen is heated to the working temperature indirectly by the exhaust gases from the main burner supplied with a propane - butane gas cylinder. Tank temperature controlled and maintained up to 240˚C. Heated bitumen in liquid state, after manual opening of the batching nozzle is fed through the outlet nozzle heated with the auxiliary burner into the joint or the edge.
• Pourable sealant tank capacity: 40 l (approx. 45 kg)
• Filling machine weight without cylinder 95 kg
• Fuel: propane-butane
• Dimensions: 1,260 x 550 x 1,020 mm
• Bitumen mastic working temperature range up to 240 °C
* The information, services, products and materials, catalogs, brochures, technical characteristics, prices and sales conditions contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, photos and links are indicative and Ingconsult Ltd. reserves the right to change them according to at any time and without notice.