Pothole blow patchers HYDROG PA-5000
Patcher Hydrog PA-5000 is intended to repair bituminous surfaces by filling and sealing potholes with stony grit coated by bitumen emulsion.
STAGES OF REPAIR THE SURFACE:
1. Cleaning of the pothole with compressed air
2. Spraying of the pothole with bitumen emulsion
3. Filling of the pothole with grit coated by bitumen emulsion
4. Strewing of the repaired surface with dry grit
Diesel Perkins 4-cylinder liquid-cooled power 44 hp
Number of tanks with grit: 2 pcs. with a total capacity 5 m3
2 independent continuously adjustable worm feeders for two different grit fractions
Emulsion tank capacity: 1100 or 1400 l (depending on version)
Automatic maintenance-free heating of the emulsion by fuel and disel oil burner
Emulsion pump drive: hydraulic
Working boom length: 5 meters
* The information, services, products and materials, catalogs, brochures, technical characteristics, prices and sales conditions contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, photos and links are indicative and Ingconsult Ltd. reserves the right to change them according to at any time and without notice.