Cold recycling and stabilization
Stehr-Soil Stabilization Grinder SBF
The unique, energy-saving drive concept makes much more efficient use of the tractor’s power.
- Used SBF 24 mixers can be modified to fit new dust-free systems
- Professional soil stabilization up to a grinding depth of 60 cm
- Reaches grinding depths of 40 cm using comparatively economical mid-range tractors (150-180 HP)
- SBF 24: rock-crushing rotorteeth with 25 mm shaft
- Low fuel consumption
There are different models depending on the power requirement, grinding width and grinding depth - SBF 22 L; 24L; 24 the new one 24/2.
As the carrier units are getting ever larger and more powerful, Stehr have reacted: the SBV 24/2 Soil Stabilisation Milling machine - the toughest on the world market -
is designed for input power of up to 600 PS.It is the only bolt-on machine available anywhere in the world that can adjust the milling rotor in depth completely within the enclosed housing.
* The information, services, products and materials, catalogs, brochures, technical characteristics, prices and sales conditions contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, photos and links are indicative and Ingconsult Ltd. reserves the right to change them according to at any time and without notice.