Cold recycling and stabilization
Stehr Binding Agent Spreader SBS
The spreader can be front-mounted and towed.The SBS have Rotary-Vane Technology. Depending on the amount of material to be filled, Stehr have developed different models - SBS 3000, SBS 6000 and SBS10.
• Hydraulically driven rotary vane feeder - self cleaning with plastic segments -delivers exact and uniform dosing of binding agent.
The spreading amount is determined by the driving speed and rpm of the rotary Vane.
• Can be filled using:
- Inlet cover 0.8 x 0.8 m/canvas top (depends on model)
- Free-standing silo or big bags
- Blow-in system with stopcock for silo vehicles.
• Fill-level control: Visual and with electronic sensors ("full" and "empty" indicators)
• Trailer with hydraulically adjustable hitch assembly (DIN norm towing eye) and air-brake system
• No conveyor belt, no worm conveyor, no bridging
• dust filter (option): cleans in-blown air during filling process, filter is easy to clean and service
* The information, services, products and materials, catalogs, brochures, technical characteristics, prices and sales conditions contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, photos and links are indicative and Ingconsult Ltd. reserves the right to change them according to at any time and without notice.